Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Do you want to learn Mandarin Chinese?

If so, take a look at these two websites:

www.askbenny.cn

www.chinesepod.com

Both are excellent and the first one is 100% free.

Chinesepod.com lets you listen to podcasts for free but if you want to access any other areas you have to pay a membership. About $30 for one-month or $150 for six months which gives you access to pretty much everything you'll need.

I'm thinking about joining for a month and then just downloading as much stuff as possible during that month. Then just spend the next month or two (or three) trying to master that material and once I feel like I've got it down I'll sign up for another month.

Chinese is a difficult language to learn but I don't think it's as hard as most western people imagine it to be.

If Chinese people can learn English then Westerners can learn Chinese!

No comments: