Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday - September 21, 2015

Few celebrate a Monday but today is Monday and it is a Monday worth celebrating. I don't think I will ever use the word 'Monday' three times in a sentence again, haha.

I drove to the Chinese Embassy and received my passport and Chinese visa without any problems and it only cost me $160 which isn't too bad.

I then drove back home, got on-line and booked a flight from LAX to Kunming which departs this Wednesday at 1 am.

So, tomorrow night, maybe around 9 or 10 pm, I'll go with my family to the airport and prepare for my next adventure.

The flight from LAX to Shanghai will be about 14 hours and hopefully I'll be able to sleep a bit.

I will have a 2 hour layover in Shanghai and then board a flight to Kunming which will only be 3 or 4 hours long.

I will arrive in Kunming, on Thursday around 11:30am Chinese Time and I am really excited.

I've been waiting a long time for this and tomorrow will be my last day here in the USA for a while.

No comments: