Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Getting there....

Spoke to my school recently and expressed my frustration with the lateness of my paperwork.

However, they and I looked into it and today my letter of invitation did arrive in San Francisco so it should not take long to arrive to my house here in Los Angeles.

I've enjoyed being back home and spending time with my family, however, I am more than ready to start working again as well as travelling and taking photos.

Travelling and taking photos are two things I really enjoy.

I think at least a year in China will be fun but I might end up staying for the second and maybe even the third year.

By 2018 I will be 38 and will need to decide what to do next.

Stay in China? Return to America and use my GI Bill? Try to find work in Europe?

These are some of the things I will spend the next 1-3 years thinking about.

No comments: