Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who cares?

I keep reading about how the little Chinese girl who 'sang' at the Olympic Opening Ceremony was just lip-synching like 'Milli Vanilli' to which I reply, WHO CARES?

So, what if she was lip-synching? What does that matter? Is that somehow against the rules or 'integrity' of the Olympics?

This is one issue where I'm going to side with China.

Also, from my experience here, this is common to a lot of Chinese entertainment/media.

I have seen a lot of Chinese TV shows and movies where the actors' real voices are dubbed over by different people because one person has the proper 'look' and the other has the proper 'voice' so that's just how it's done here.

Anything wrong with that?

Absolutely not.

No comments: