Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I love this game


When did I buy this game? A year ago? I don't remember but I owned it for a while before I actually started playing it a few months ago. I've currently logged over 110 hours of game play because this game is super addicting. The first time I played it I thought it was just mediocre but after a few hours I was hooked. I seriously don't think I've ever played a game for over 100 hours so that's kind of crazy. I haven't even finished the game yet but I went ahead and bought the Frozen Wilds DLC because I know I'll want more. 

Definitely one of my favorite games of 2017 and probably all time.

The Witcher 3 and Persona 5 are my other favorite two games of 2017 and I've logged several hours on each of those games as well but haven't finished any of these games!!

Here's my New Year's Resolution for 2018: Finish these video games!!!

(Does that count as a resolution?)

No comments: