Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

E-mail from a Chinese student.

Here is an e-mail I received from a Chinese student today:


I am sorry I do not know that the United States wrote a letter format
Thank you for giving me the answer ,In addition, I would like to ask a number of ways, for example, you want to learn Chinese, the best approach is the exchange and others, but seems not properly achieved and I know that the American news coverage of China things will be more facts, or even distorting the facts ,We are each of the foreigners come to China are very welcome, and help others who are in the same time they have gained happiness, We need to increase the capacity to help others, and we do a lot of efforts, I think that I am reading is to the prosperity of our nation. Is how do you treat China as a developing country with a long history.Your friends around you to what is the view of China? I read one called (The World Is Flst) book, I have a lot of ideas for this, you really want to know China's Tibet and Taiwan issues (they is one of our country's territory!) look at how.I even see you my views on how to be very curious, hehe!

No comments: